Terms and conditions of the online store FARMEROLAF.COM
(last update: 10.04.2019)
I. Information about the company
1. The FARMEROLAF.pl online store, hereinafter referred to as the Shop, is run by the company:
P.H.U. BASPOL Pietkiewicz Barbara, ul. Letnia 8, 13-200 DziaĹdowo, Poland, NIP: 5710000590, REGON: 280479304.
2. The store sells goods via the Internet.
3. All information about the Store, orders, complaints, etc. can be obtained at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All prices on the Store's website are given Polish zlotys or euros (depending on the customer's choice on the top bar of the store's website) and include VAT tax. The price given for each commodity is binding at the time the customer confirms the order. The store reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, to introduce new products to the Store offer, to carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store's websites or to introduce changes in them.
II. Orders and the manner of their implementation
1. Orders are accepted through the website www.farmerolaf.com.
2. To place an order it is required to have an account registered in the store www.farmerolaf.com/shop/.
3. After placing the order, the customer receives information about its acceptance to the e-mail address provided during registration. This message includes:
- quantity and price of the products ordered
- costs of delivery and optionally costs of the chosen method of payment
- the expected date of the delivery
- the order is processed when the payment for the order is credited to the store's account
- the order is shipped up to 2 business days after the payment for the payment is credited to the store's account
4. From the moment of placing the order until the shipment time, the customer may cancel the order placed by contacting the store by email
5. The order delivery time, for example from the payment confirmation to sending the goods, will take 2 working days, unless the product or store's product page is states differently.
6. The date of receipt of the order by the customer is the time of the contract, increased by the time of delivery of the order, depending on the chosen form of shipment and the destination country.
7. The customer can choose the following payment methods for ordered goods:
- credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic) via Dotpay sp. z o.o.
- quick bank transfer via Dotpay sp. z o.o.
III. Returns, withdrawal from the contract
1. Pursuant to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the customer may withdraw from the sale and purchase agreement without giving any reason and without incurring costs within 14 days of the receipt of the order.
2. To withdraw from the contract, the customer needs to send an unambiguous statement via e-mail to the address email@example.com along with the information allowing the unambiguous identification of the order (order number, delivery address, etc.) and then return the goods in accordance with the information sent by the store in response to the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Store guarantees a refund within 14 days of the order. Reimbursement will be made in the same way as it was incurred, unless it is impossible (in this case - by bank transfer to the indicated bank account).
4. The cost of returning the goods (delivering them to the Store's premises) are borne by the customer.
5. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than it was necessary to determine its nature, characteristics and functioning.
1. In the event of any incompatibility of the contents of the package with the order, damage to the product or lack of elements, the customer may file a complaint at firstname.lastname@example.org giving the necessary information to identify the order (e.g. delivery address, order number, etc.) and accurately describing the problem.
2. The defective product will be exchanged for another, and if it is impossible (for example due to stock depletion). The customer can decide whether the store will refund the buyer the equivalent of the product price, accept the discounted price or choose other goods available in the store.
3. Complaints are processed within 14 days.
4. In the event of a complaint and the necessity to return the product, the Shop shall, if possible, call the courier who takes the package from the customer or covers the cost of shipping the goods by the customer to the Store. In both cases, the customer does not bear or has to compensate for the return shipping.
5. In the event that the goods are returned as a result of the complaint, the Store shall refund to the customer the full amount paid for the goods and the cost of delivery.
6. The consumer may use non-judicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. In order to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, the Consumer may submit his complaint via, for example, the EU ODR online platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
1. The administrator of the customer's personal data is the P.H.U. BASPOL Pietkiewicz Barbara, ul. Letnia 8, 13-200 DziaĹdowo, Poland, NIP: 5710000590, REGON: 280479304.
2. As the store administrator, the Store collects data obtained during the conclusion of a commercial transaction with the client, in particular:
- first name (s) and name, e-mail address, contact address, company name, telephone number,
- in the case of entrepreneurs, it additionally processes: NIP, REGON, address of the registered office, position, bank account number.
3. The store collects customer's personal data for the following purposes:
- concluding commercial transactions with the client related to the sale of goods and the provision of services offered by the Store,
- performance of Store's obligations provided for by law, including in particular issuing and storing invoices and accounting documents, as well as archiving purposes,
- performance of duties related to the activities provided as part of returns and complaints service,
- protection of the Store's rights in accordance with the law, including, in particular, the investigation of overdue payments, presentation of proposals for goods and services offered by the Store.
4. The Store undertakes to apply appropriate security measures, both technical and organizational, to protect the personal data of customers.
5. The Store stores the collected personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which these data are collected, the performance of obligations under the law, maximum for the period of securing the materials necessary for legal proceedings (including tax) and until the claims of clients or Store expired.
6. In accordance with the applicable data protection law, clients are entitled to submit a complaint to the competent supervisory authority (ie to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection or equivalent in another country).
7. The customer has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing, the right to data transfer and the right to object to their processing at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before withdrawing.
8. To the extent that the use of information provided by the customer is based on the consent given by him, he has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. In the event of any questions regarding Personal Data or the exercise of privacy rights, the customer may contact the Store via email at: email@example.com
10. We inform you about the possibility of periodical updating of this Information and its modification in accordance with applicable law.